Toni L. Rafanelli
Toni Rafanelli is a founding partner of Rafanelli Kittredge, a certified financial litigator and a certified family law mediator. She focuses her practice in all areas of divorce and family law. She is recognized as a compassionate advisor, creative problem solver, and zealous advocate. In addition to representing a spouse in a family law matter, Toni also offers mediation services for couples whose goal is to resolve their dispute in the most amicable manner possible.
As a skilled litigator and negotiator, Toni provides compassionate, quality representation and believes that family law matters can and should be resolved by negotiation whenever possible. In the rare occasion where a settlement is not possible, she is ready and able to take the case to trial.
Toni has substantial experience representing clients with complex legal and financial issues including business and real estate valuations, executive compensation packages, stock options, retirement interests, and division of gifted and inherited property as well as high conflict custody cases.
She recognizes that cases involving children can be especially difficult for clients and never loses sight of the importance of preserving and maintaining the relationship between her clients and their children.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law: custody disputes, negotiation of parenting plans, child support, alimony, property division, drafting and negotiation of prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements, paternity actions, assistance in obtaining and/or defending orders of protection from abuse or harassments, post- divorce modification and enforcement of alimony and child support and other judgments and cases involving the removal of children from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Vermont – BA, Political Science
- New England Law Boston – JD
Activities & Affiliations
- Certified Financial Litigator –American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators
- Certified Mediator – Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Middlesex West Chamber of Commerce
- Past Counsel of the Acton Community Supper