Lorena is a compassionate and zealous advocate for her clients while understanding the emotional toll that accompanies the legal issues. She strives to reach an efficient resolution while minimizing the emotional hardship of the process whenever possible.
Prior to joining Rafanelli Kittredge, Lorena practiced in Chicago, Illinois where she focused in the areas of divorce and family law, immigration, criminal, and estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law: custody disputes, negotiation of parenting plans, child support, alimony, property division, drafting and negotiation of prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements, paternity actions, assistance in obtaining and/or defending orders of protection from abuse or harassment, post-divorce modification and enforcement of alimony and child support and other judgments and cases involving the removal of children from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Wills & Estates
Civil Rights Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Northwestern University – BA, Psychology and Legal Studies
- Loyola University of Chicago School of Law – JD
Activities & Affiliations
- Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) Panel – Court-Appointed Attorney
- Northwestern University Alumni Club of Boston – Board Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Greater Lowell Bar Association